Backup Exec 2014 voor Windows Server (free upgradable to 2018) 1yr basic support
Symantec Backup Exec 2014 delivers powerful, flexible, and easy-to-use backup and recovery to protect your entire infrastructure whether built upon virtual, physical, or a combination of both. Using modern technology, Backup Exec backs up local or remote data to virtually any storage device including tape, disk and cloud. Recovery is fast and efficient. With a few simple clicks, you can quickly search and restore granular file or application objects, applications, VMs, and servers directly from backup storage.
Up to 100%* Faster Backups
Now with up to 100% faster** backup and deduplication speeds, Backup Exec 2014 helps you backup quicker, reducing your backup windows and saving you time.
Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 Support
Backup Exec 2014 fully supports Windows Server 2012 and Windows server 2012 R2. You can back up and recover Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2, at any level, whenever and however you need to.
Granular Recovery for Exchange 2013 and SharePoint 2013
Backup Exec extends its patented granular recovery technology to include Exchange 2013 / 2013 SP1 and SharePoint 2013 / 2013 SP1.
Superior Visibility into Backup Jobs
Monitor the status of all your backup jobs from one convenient view with the new backup job monitor. In addition, you?ll save time and simplify the creation of backup jobs by backing up and managing multiple servers with a single backup job.
Upgrade to Backup Exec 2014 quickly and easily. Backup Exec maintains Backup Exec 12.5, 2010 and 2012 backup jobs and settings, so you can enjoy a seamless, worry-free upgrade.
SQL 2014 Support
Backup Exec 2014 adds support for SQL 2014. Recover the entire application or even granular objects in seconds.
- Protect virtual and physical environments with a single solution.
- Fast virtual machine snapshots through deep integration with Microsoft® Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and VMware?s vStorage APIs for Data Protection (VADP) minimizes CPU, memory, and I/O load performance impacts on the virtual host.
- Backup to disk, tape, and cloud.
- Fast, efficient, and versatile recovery that easily restores virtual machines, servers, applications, databases, file/folders or granular objects in seconds.
- Integrated bare-metal, physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P) recovery.
- Flexible block-level data deduplication across your entire virtual and/or physical environment.
- Automatically identify and protect new VMs as they appear so you can be assured your VMs are protected from day one.
- Easy-to-use interface with intelligent dashboards and intuitive wizards provide the visibility you need to quickly track, monitor and manage every backup and recovery job.
- Automatically verify the recoverability of each and every VM backup.
- Eliminate niche solutions that increase management time, backup jobs, duplicate data, storage and costs with a single unified scalable solution that protects both virtual and physical.
- Get fast and reliable backups that are up to 100% faster* than prior releases, including backups of VMware and Hyper-V virtual machines and backups that leverage Backup Exec?s deduplication technology.
- Dramatically minimize downtime and data loss by rapidly recovering what you need, when you need it.
- Efficiently restore data directly from storage, which simplifies and speeds up recovery when you need it most. No more wasting valuable time and disk space mounting the backup job, determining what?s inside, and searching for specific data.
- Protect more data while minimizing backup windows, network traffic, and the disk space required for storing backup files with integrated deduplication and archiving technology.
- Minimize CPU, memory, and I/O load performance impacts on the virtual host when performing reliable and consistent application aware virtual machine backups.
- Manage your entire backup environment from a single management console saving you time, money and complexity.
|License quantity||1 user(s)|
|Windows operating systems supported||No|
|Mac operating systems supported||No|
|Server operating systems supported||Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2|
|Minimum RAM (server)||1024 MB|
|Recommended RAM||2048 MB|
|Minimum processor||Intel Pentium, Xeon, AMD|
|Minimum RAM||1024 MB|